Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Skinfood 3nd New Arrived.

Happy Winter everyone.

I just got my 3nd order yesterday. This time I focus to facial foam and skincare.

Why ???????? because now it's winter a lot people have a dry ski
especially my little boy has dry skin around his arm.

This blog i'm going to show you little bit because I need time to cook and get ready to go to the feneral tomorrow.

O.k. Now let's see what I have.

All I have for the winter.

Some tester.

Facial foam

Peach Sake Skincare Set.

Salmon Set.

Gold Caviar Cream.

Honey Pot Lip Balm.(Berry)

Potiron au Lait Cream.

Fruit Brunch Lip Box.(Tomato)

Black Sesame Seed Hot Mask.

Milk&Honey Body Lotion.

Goat milk and Lavender (For babies) Set.

Thank you to all readers. I wish you and your family have a Merry Christ Mas & Happy New year 2010.

See you soon.


  1. Wow that's a big order! I'm so jealous, I wish I can have that much skinfood products. I'm getting all excited just looking at it all :)

    Please review as much of it as you can ^__^

    Happy Holidays!

  2. Thanks mandy. I really like Skinfood and will put more stuff as soon as I can. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year mandy.

  3. Where do you purchase your products!

    I'm dying to get some and it's either impossible to get them in Toronto!