Thursday, November 19, 2009

Review Skinfood.



swsaaaaaaaaa\aa Sorry guy this is a baby language !!! my son just say Hi to you ^_^

O.k. get back to Skinfood cosmetics from Korea.
I started to use Skinfood almost 2 months. And today I would love to review what product
I tried before we start I want to tell you I have an oily skin.

Please Follow me :)





1.Lettuce & Cucumber Water Drop Essence

A moisturizing essence containing lettuce and cucumber extracts rich in moisture, minerals, and vitamins. It hydrates skin with bursting water drops.

* Use:

After toner, apply essence gently and cover face with hands, for deep absorption.

*** Good for all skin type after used you can feel your skin soft and not dry anymore.I use during the day.






2.Lettuce & Cucumber Water Jelly

A refreshing, moisturizing gel cream that contains lettuce and cucumber extracts.
It provides prolonged hydration to skin in the summer, keeping it clear.

* Use:


After lotion, apply cream and rub gently with palms in upward motion to absorb.

***Same as Lettuce &Cucumber Water Drop Essence.





3.Rice Mask Wash Off

A wash-off mask containing rice extract that moisturizes skin and brightens tone. With its texture of ground rice, it leaves skin bright, soft and lustrous.

* Use:

After washing, apply desired amount onto face, focusing on nose area while avoiding eye and mouth areas. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.

***Rice Mask also good for all skin type.I like to mask before go to bed.






4.Tomato Whitening Spot Serum

This skin-brightening spot serum containing arbutin and tomato extract rich in lycopene, vitamins, and minerals makes dull skin clear and blemish-free and improves skin tone, with its moist texture.

* Use:


After toner, apply to areas in need of whitening skin care, and pat gently to absorb.


***
Tomato Whitening Spot Serum good for who have dark spot on skin from pimple.Just make it look clear but for disappear need time.I'm not gonna say 100% good it just work for me.






5.
Peach Sake Pore Serum

Containing rice sake, peach extract rich in vitamins A and C, and silica powder, this soft essence minimizes shine and the appearance of pores.

* Use:

After lotion, apply gently and cover face with hands, for deep absorption.

***This is so amazing for me.I really love Peach Sake Pore Serum "my skin not oily anymore" make my face look clear and clean than last time.


O.k. This is all stuff I have try.

I start to Sale Skinfood in Canada so if you want to know what I have or have some question Please contact me at skin.food2009@hotmail.com


Thank you for watching my blog have a good one.





2 comments:

  1. I liked your review and the products are really good. I recommend it to everyone who wants to look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product skinfood is good,example skincare ,mard,cleansing,makeup


    www.2beautyful-shop.com

    ReplyDelete